I = C major / V = G major / vi = A minor / IV = F major
Or why not choose your own four chords?
- A custom drum beat with two tracks
- Four chords (C,G,Am and F) held for four counts each bar
- A simple bass line that uses the root notes of each chord
- Two custom drum beats (intro and verse)
- Four chords (C,G,Am and F) played rhythmically or as arpeggios
A dotted rhythm bass line that uses the root notes of each chord with maybe different octaves
Create a custom drum beat in GarageBand (iPad)
- Three custom drum beats (intro/verse/chorus) with a fill.
- Four chords of your choice played rhythmically or as arpeggios.
- A rhythmic and melodic bass line.
- A vocal line.
- All rhythms and pitches are accurate.
Chords and bass line
Mr Pearce's Four Chord Example Project
Extend your GarageBand project (iPad)
Chord Inversions Example